Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Platinum is heading for a fall:Eland is a train Smash!

Not applicable
With regard to Eland I dont understand why savvy investors dont do the research properly you may as well step into Grandwest if you want to wildly epeculate
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
Brazen
Super Contributor
I don't like wild epeculation either. It's unseemly.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Hey Brazen what a week hey. This working for a living has got to stop.its affecting my trading big time, fortunatly I will be off till thursday next week, going to cucle down the wild coast for 4 days I cant wait. Look forward to making some serrious mola on my return.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Cucle? Is that like epeculation? Am I on the right web-site? I thought Simon was gonna clean this filth up!!
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Cucle is cycling but when you look cool doing it, not easy to do when you consider the fact one cycles in lycra shorts. Plenty of practice and a destination without spectators is needed to turn this bod into a cuclist.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
I never really got that lycra sh*t. In my .. ahem.. youth we wore those funny shiny shorts. Do you remember them, they'd be shiny blue silk with red trim, or shiny white silk with blue trim. Darn, now I've got Chartist digging thru that trunk in his dungeon.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Anyway, have a good cucle. Lot of hols lately hmmm john-boy? You robbed a bank? I hope so.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Now you got me wishing I could turn back time.. Brazen in a white and frilly... no one gets the lycra until you cycle for four days with your butt perched on an excuse for a sadle. Then it becomes very very clear as does the need for fisian paste. The thing we do for fun or is it to escape our shot gun wielding wives ps. its a boy.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
There's nothing wrong with making a quick buck.We all do it form time to time.Yes one must do research and be able to read the market ,knowing when shares are over extended.Share holders(gamblers???????)should be aware that the wheels can come off any section and i warned a couple of times that ELD,WEZ etc were over extended.This was not well received and ignored mostly.New "experts' would for instance keep saying that WEZ was heading for R20 every time it went up 20 cents,as an example,following a charting trend .After all all information is historical,which is usually forgotten as punters tried to will the shares upwards.Money web also publised articles on the over valuation of certain stocks.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I have been robbing the bank for 2 years now its called the JSE. Nah, work is seasonal, work my butt of in summer play in winter.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos