Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Platinum shares

asylum
Super Contributor
Hi Breezer would appreciated. [email protected] thanks.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
i've no idea which shares u should buy over the short term,how ever if u intend to hold till September then i would recommend ELAND,IMPALA and AQUARIUS and if u have any money left AMPLATS.At the moment i hold only ELAND as i was stomped out of LON by my stop-loss during the market sell off a couple of weeks ago,made a good profit though!I intend buying Impala at the lows over the next couple of months.AQP is also an excellent share,but oh so erratic !(the price can be manipulated at times by a couple of traders !)Impala is coming up to its final so i would prefer it to AMS.
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
Hi Barry thanks just wondering why you say if you prepared to hold till september. What's the outlook?
0 Kudos
djw
Regular Contributor
Asylum - can you post the investec link - many thanks
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Platinum group metals will stay in demand with or without China and many are in short supply ,to say nothing of nickel which is a profitable by-product as it is found in the same area as the plats.Higher standards are being required in anti-pollution regulations through out the world. Under my stratergy of buying at the lows it really does'nt matter what the share price is as shares nearly always increase towards the results.Eland is still in the ramp up phase so dividends don't matter at the moment ,but each day brings them nearer production with proven reserves,and all their infrastructure is near completion.
0 Kudos