Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Platinum shares

asylum
Super Contributor
Hi Guys i'am looking at purchasing some platinum shares.Which shares are the ones i should be looking at the moment and are there any i should avoid like the plague. Havent dealt with mining shares before.Thanks
0 Kudos
25 REPLIES 25
CE
Super Contributor
From me and Hennie - WEZ BRO !!!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
Hi Ce yeah there's one little thing i did not mention i did dable in plat shares Yeah you guessed right i bought some WEZ a while back at a horrible price of 1019 (ok you can stop laughing now)that's why i need a bit of help as you can see. Thanks
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Wez is only an explorer, it is a very long term hold, yes you over payed but dont sell now nothing has changed except the price
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
Thanks John will hold on to them.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
How can I ever laugh at you bro ? I am your partner in WEZ. In at R9-80 (now don't you laugh !)
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
you are looking in the right dirrection but quality cost money so if you want earnings buy the big boys, AMS and ImP,,,, both are over bought at present so look for a pull back. these are also long term holds
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
asylum - how can you ever thought about the idea that I would laugh at you ? You are my partner bro ! Got in at R9-80 (now don't you laugh !)
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Shame on you J-man. That will be a Pick & Pay yellow label whisky !
0 Kudos
Plonky
Super Contributor
I would wait until their interim results come out. I recently sold all of my WEZ shares.... (in at R720, out at R890. Hennie will laugh at me when they run to R25..maybe ???) I have a big concern about the timing of production. If the interims show a loss, which they must do, since they are not in production yet, how will the shareholders react?
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
Hi Plonky read the article posted by YNWA i now its long term but makes you think anaway.
0 Kudos
Plonky
Super Contributor
Hi Assylum... Yes, I saw the article. The bad press release discussed earlier this month was not good timing, and the share price dropped from over R10 to low R7-8. A lot of sentiment riding on this one. A senior mine employee was quoted as saying the mine may be as far as 10 years away from production. Perhaps the pending results will help to allay these fears. I chickened out, but I hope it runs. A lot of people are very passionate about WEZ.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I have an article of investec upgrading there target price to R14 of WEZ
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Hennie, check this out bro !!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
CE why must Hennie check it out why dont you check it out?
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
I did, that is from where my post ?..and Hennie is WEZ King AND my partner !
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
Hi Breezer is the article available on the investec website if so where do i start looking. Thanks
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hi Asylum, no but I can mail it to you.
0 Kudos