Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Please HELP!

Nkhweti_Mozambi
Contributor
Hi,I am asking if the webinars offerd here are FREE? and there are no penalties for abscense?
0 Kudos
18 REPLIES 18
Rams
Super Contributor
yes, free and you don't have to drive to it...
0 Kudos
Nkhweti_Mozambi
Contributor
yhe,now that's what I call "service".
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Employee of the month at the call centre.
0 Kudos
fusion12321
Frequent Contributor
rams is more like the f*ckn*t of the month
0 Kudos
superstar
Regular Contributor
Rams you are still on that, looks like I am not the only one who made a moemish. But then again what do I know you make moemish everyday and I only made one once.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
huh, so rams give a straight and to the point answer and people bail in on him .. smh ..
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
I nominated him "Employee of the month" at the call centre.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
an I nominate this whole squabble as bore of the year ..
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Heard about the Facebook issue, apparently, summons , both civil and criminal,can be posted on forums also...with respondents being their forum names ...2 being drafted as I post....
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
drafted for what ?? but you miss the point, on FB you know who the person is .. here you don't .. first you would have to approach SB to get the details of the offending person, coz if you pop up in court wanting to sue harrytophat#69 from the OST forum .. you gonna be good for a weeks worth of laughing ..
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Rams, also remember a very simple legal concept called "Cause and effect". You have at times displayed brazen attitudes towards fellow forumites.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
But the court will just look at this post...now remember the guy who wanted to sue God....
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Cause and effect does not extend to this post. All factors will have to be considered. All i am saying is simple "Do not engage Simon , cos you could be fitting a massive legal bill."
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Simon?no, no you are more stupid than you seem....the summons for you and your backhand mate, fission 6969....
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
And we will take your ACL wedding gift also, though it's worth nothing
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
summons...calling a person a stupid....>>I see you are digging a deep hole for yourself.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
I don't think the courts will doubt your stupidity...you can't question the facts! .er, you way out of your league
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
End of conversation. Keep Walking ,Mr Walker.
0 Kudos