Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Plus MTX and WEZ

Not applicable
Looks like another favourite is cooling a little today. MTX siilar chart but WEZ still going strong and charts say still a way to go....barry your babies so whats the shorter term here? Minor follow the bourse down or more of a sell down? Will EXX see 100 again and will MTX see 350/380?
0 Kudos
15 REPLIES 15
barry_1
Super Contributor
I wrote about on my Sashare blogspot this morning.Both Naomi and i felt that there was a blowout coming,Naomi being the shorter term trader is waiting for a couple of signs to get into the upturn.I on the other hand feel that a fallback is just the right opportunity to get into the longer trades.That said ,neither of us would consider buying this week and would watch for the reaction of America by next Tuesday at the earliest.Their shares might climb on Friday but there is so much uncertainty there that one should proceed with caution for awhile.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
ps our stop losses were put at less than ten per cent triggered.,that helped on the warrants,i have none onthe shares.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Thanks, I was looking at the US as well and as I will out of town till from tomorrow afternoon Monday, funeral for my dad, I am staying out as well. Just wondered if my sight was still active to spot these little blowouts as you say.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Thanks, I was looking at the US as well and as I will out of town from tomorrow afternoon till Monday, funeral for my dad, I am staying out as well. Just wondered if my sight was still active to spot these little blowouts as you say.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Our deepest sympathy,i know how such an event can effect your trading ability,we have all been through it.Best to give trading a rest and to concentrate on family matters ,after all,one of the most important events of your life.
0 Kudos
niemand
Contributor
Sorry to hear about this CPS. Barry, what's happening on tuesday in the US?
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
CPS. Im very sorry to hear this news.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Tnx Guys, Might miss some great opportunities this week but there will always be more in future so rather than force a trade on unclear mind I took the sane choice of putting sell orders for profit (at my determined levels) and stops (to prevent surprises) in place while I am away and leaving the rest to earn interest.
0 Kudos
messager
Contributor
BHP Billiton, Mvelaphanda Resources, Kumba Iron Ore, Exxaro Resources and Metorex had their price estimates raised by Deutsche Bank on the outlook for metal prices. Deutsche Bank analyst Tim Clark wrote yesterday: "Our global macro team has reviewed the outlook for commodity supply and demand fundamentals and has revised, generally higher, the near- and medium-term price forecasts for the base and precious metals." - Bloomberg
0 Kudos
Not applicable
do you have a link to that report? I am investigating MTX for a long term portfolio addition right now
0 Kudos
messager
Contributor
The report was carried by "Business Report"
0 Kudos
Not applicable
kicked from behind moving boys
0 Kudos
PLayer
Frequent Contributor
I hope it keep the momentum going... Copper is up again after been down for 2 days... Plats playing around.... SNU -- up nicely today where to from here
0 Kudos
BAP
Regular Contributor
MTX - whereto now? I'm so tempted to get into this for the long run..Barry help!
0 Kudos