Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Plus or minus

Not applicable
OK, show of hands: who says we're still going to move back into positive territory today? I'll cast the first positive vote and then cross my fingers...
0 Kudos
17 REPLIES 17
asylum
Super Contributor
All depends on the US market wait for 4.00 pm and ill tell you.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Being ever the optimist, I vote for small positive.
0 Kudos
Wumpus
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
We are always confused by the US market twice a day ??#$@^! Firstly, what happened over night, then wait until 15:30 of the same day. Why don't we stand up and do our own thing? :-)
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
CC because we are the small boys playing in the big boys park.
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
Hi asylum, I know. This is actually a remark in despair. Taking into account the state of our electricity supply and the effect it has on businees and household, some cities' roads, politics in general, the negative attitude of our fellow-men. It is said that in developing markets (such as RSA) the economy is place second after politics. We as hopeful South Africans are being swung at the end of the rope by a large number of influences... a bumpy ride to withstand. Regards.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
At this stage, i swear ,if TopGun were to stand for election,I will cast my vote for him.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
ALL the big shares and indices on long term support to\maintain bull trend so if the us dont use its proposed help tgo the markets then world markets going down- todays speech should be the turning point but the govt intervention will signal a change maybe a flat trend til we get pos+ - but discussingf this makes me sad as yesterday i thought it will be a good turn but it was not if they dont soar today we all f£%$£ked.
0 Kudos
CAPITALIST_RUNN
Frequent Contributor
recovering the red ink - could still end the day in the black!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
OK, there it is. Now when Uncle Ben announces he's swooping in to rescue the US markets, we're all going to be smiling long time tomorrow.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Ben & Jerry's. Yum.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
B, jou biscuit! Where ya been for so long? Seems all it takes to bring you out of hiding is a little lick of Uncle Ben.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Been in Berlin. Quite cool snacks there, if you like wurst and chocolate.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
and what is that brodchen with the raw meat called - something hack?
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Mett? That minced up raw pork or beef? Is hack perhaps the sound you made after you ate it ;)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yes, minced raw meat with finely chopped raw onions on top and a special spice mixed with the meat! Black pepper on the onions!
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
You sound hungry! The food was great, actually Berlin is a great city. Not really pretty but very cool. I'd like to go back soon.
0 Kudos