Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Possibilities?

barry_1
Super Contributor
I sold my units that i was given when these were created as they they paid no interest after they had gained 100% in a short time and placed the income in APB as they paid interest income then . Now at the last quarterly payment of APA paid approx 32 cents and APB payed approx 39 cents each multiplied by four ,which gives a total payment yearly of R2.84 interest for all the units.Therefore the payments are likely to cross the three Rand thresh hold within the next six months as all income above this is to go to AXC.At the moment i've decided not to purchase these units of the loan stock yet as i consider them expensive ,but wi'll probably purchase before November as then they will in my opinion present good value.
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
geordie1
Super Contributor
Barry-I also sold at a respectable profit in a very short period of time.I battled to understand why they went up so much and so fast.Obviously there are players out there who rate this share very highly.With increasing interest rates and maybe more to come I am not convinced about this one-I will stay away from this and observe from sidelines.
0 Kudos