Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Possible new Low risk Investment with guaranteed returns

ACEP_
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
What's going on here - why the change in rates? Didn't have time to read everything? Are you serious?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Heard all this sort of deal before.You are naive ...or maybe not. Nice try!
0 Kudos
carrot
Occasional Contributor
Dont know much about you CPS, but I always read your posts with interest and I like what I read. I dont think you would be stupid enough to be involved in something shady. I would certainly be interested in hearing more details
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Saash, Yes I am extremely serious, rate change is hypothectical cause the guys were saying 45% per annum is "too good to be true".

The 12/18/25 & 45% is the actual propsoed offer but I wanted to prove a point. If I changed the rates to what the small investor thinks is realistic then they are not interested. The lower rates are just to plain vanilla and down right boring to be worth considering.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
ACEP, Nope not fixed property and nothing to do with the deeds office. We are talking investment options usually open to the extremely wealthy.

0 Kudos
Not applicable
Pascal, I am the last one to believe in things I have no idea about. This I however have good knowledge about thanks to my mentors.

However I am easily seeing what I was told by my mentors. The average retail investor (much like I am but have been fortunate enough to be invited to join a group that thinks way differently to any of us here) has no idea about where real wealth comes from.

I am also fortunate enough to being mentored to this new way of thinking and WOW the possibilities outside the box are limitless, with harsh rules but WOW if you get it.

The last time they did this, and I was not involved yet they took R50 million and turned it into R238 mil in 19 months. Now that's returns way beyond even my thoughts and admittedly they were a lot more risky investments but they proved to me how it was done.

I thought let me try and expand on an idea that JohnQ posted on tickertalk, see here, http://www.tickertalk.co.za/blog.php?user=Johnq&blogentry_id=1763.

These guys have agreed to allow me access to the investment options & products and for them to be restructured to suite low risk guaranteed capital investments for the retail investor.

So at the moment the product is there and waiting. I am just sorting out some of the details to allow for the terms I have proposed.

But the main hick-up seems to be the so-called "unrealistic" returns. So I will again ask it differently: (NOTE ORRIGINAL PROPOSAL STILL STANDS) but to satisfy the sceptical mind -

IF YOU WERE TO INVEST ANYTHING FROM R10k to R300K what would you feel is a fair return over the 120/150/180 & 360 days?

You choose your rate because if you want in then you will be paid what you feel is fair. The remaining amounts up to the 45% I guess will be shared between the others, and you loose profit due to your belief that these returns are not possible. Your loss I guess.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
carrot, thanks. I am not involved in anything shady and I am not even running this thing. It is 100% run by investment house and all the checks and balances are there to ensure compliance and legal issues are taken care of.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
okay... I don't normally post but wow this is dangerous and stupid stuff to be posting here. Why stop at 30mil? why not get oooooh lets say 1000 very wealthy guys(your HUGE investment bank, Nigerian king or whatever should know a couple of people) to borrow 10mil each do this for 20 years at (snigger) 45% per annum, lets say for arguments sake you only get 40% because of an earthquake in Peru, then buy JAPAN! pathetic
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Cash, thanks for your input. At least I got you to post something, seeing you obviously prefer sitting on the sidelines.

Well the idea is not to get the big wealthy guys involved, strictly for smaller investment styles in this case. The wealthy Nigerian king and his friends have their own ways of doing things.- hahaha nice joke there

The 30mil is what is needed to make the investment work to get the returns suggested. Anything less just does not work and we could look at doing lower amounts say R10mil but then we head to the "boring vanilla flavoured rates you can get from any bank".

I guess you wont be a possible interested party then. Tnx for your insight though.
0 Kudos
Wino
Super Contributor
Aha! Me thinks you are talking about discounted debtors book. Correct?
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Quintin101
Occasional Contributor
I would need to know more about who is backing this investment...
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
First off I am not sure I like that this comes from one of my ideas, second.. There are great investments out there that suit the collective collaboration of small investors..The energy renewable sector and the new icasa ruling due in May will open this door, where currently you can not use alternatives to run your home for less than 200-300K to get off grid but collectively one could conceivably never have to pay for electricity every again with an investment of less than R60k .. So there is potential.. I would be much happier if I was running the show..Just my nature. Send me the details CPS.. I am interested to see what you are up to.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
NO!! This is a unique product and concept that hold Intellectual capital rights. Loosely the components use GIF's and IG's and other products but with much much more IP into the way it works. I keep saying to you guys, this is NOT AN OFF THE SHELF PRODUCT - IT EXISTS NO WHERE ELSE it is designed specifically by the insurer for us at our request.

To give you another piece of the idea - a clause from the agreement

"The investment of XXXX is placed in a n escrow account with (investment companies name) and XXXX is co-signatory to the account. Thus still controlling to investment. The loan agreement makes provision that XXXX can recall their investment of R30, 000 000-00 (Thirty Million rand) at anytime in certain circumstances. This fact renders the investment free of risk."

This is being looked at by 12 independent legal firms, to approve the legality and ensure the overall success of the product.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
OK, does anyone know where I can loan R30 mil? I dont have the assets to back R30 mill but the monies put in are 100% guaranteed so you loose nothing - you are a signatory to the account so you can close out at any time).

I really want to show everyone here that it is possible to do this and then I will invite you all back again to redo it.

Tell you what I will ensure in writing to pay the funder 15% after 120 days investment and you walk away ZERO further risk. I am that sure this will work.

I will sit down with anyone that has the R30 mil to invest/loan and disclose full details but I need proof that you have the R30 mil to offer, no chancers.

Let me also spell it out, I don't want your money as you will pay it directly to the insurer/product provider so I never touch the funds and do not control them in any way what so-ever.
0 Kudos