Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Potential to follow the coronation footsteps

Vince888
Regular Contributor
Bought this last year and I really think that this gem has potential. Could this follow the likes of CML and BAT to reach a price of R80 - R100 soon.Only time will tell. Still undervalued, pays great dividends, Low PE. Very liquid and volumes recently increased, especially this year. In my opinion has great upside potential. Comments will be well appreciated.
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
gamma
Contributor
Very different company to both CML and BAT. That said, I do like PGR ...undemanding multiples, healthy DY and a nice group of operating entities
0 Kudos
Not applicable
definitely not the same as BAT, but not too different from CML. A great performer and catching up fast.
0 Kudos
gamma
Contributor
I say different to CML as they do not have a massive retail operation (if you don't count Citadel as pure retail). The hedge fund, FoHF and securities businesses are the differentiaters when comparing to CML
0 Kudos
partridge
Super Contributor
Where oh where is the upside coming from ? + not wild about some of the subsids - its run hard and far. Prefer the unloved financials at the mo'.
0 Kudos
gamma
Contributor
Which subs don't you like? Stenham? Which unloved financials are you referring to ...
0 Kudos