Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Power Stocks

masa
Occasional Contributor
Hi I would really value some feedback from investors who subscribe to the PowerStocks website. Is this an effectuive tool for people who do not have Technical Analysis skills & experience ??
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
Enzed
Frequent Contributor
I subscribe - an excellent combination of technicals and fundamentals translated into easily understood visuals and simple language.No technospeak. Daily updates with comment.At least 20 different methods of shortlisting shares at the click of a mouse - on a daily basis and excellent early warning systems.Backed up by excellent training videos and no - I'm not part of the company!
0 Kudos
masa
Occasional Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Mee tooo. Member for a year. Could have made a bundle. Did not listen. Got burned. Now listening with both ears. Very good.
0 Kudos
masa
Occasional Contributor
meaning you buy and sell on their advice ?; obviously one should do some/minimal research of the shares you buy, but is it as simple as this ?
0 Kudos
Enzed
Frequent Contributor
The final decision always has to be yours.I use a number of other inputs aswell including my own software - Amibroker,comments from analysts,including OST,Sanlam and PSG, Simons Classic Programme,Summit's Stock watch etc - but Power Stocks enables you to concentrate on a couple of good choices in a fraction of the time.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I second that. They definately give you an edge. I especially like the backtesting that they do and they investigate other systems and adapt them to our environmnet, like the turtle system.
0 Kudos
Ashley_1
Occasional Contributor
More importantly, they actually invest in their "tips" as well.
0 Kudos