Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Power cuts and electricity problems

Not applicable
The more problems the more I love this share.Does anyone else on this forum own these shares?
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
Not applicable
Looks like they will have the first plant online before the end of February. Anyone know how to hook up? Do I have to run a long extension to Newcastle?:)
0 Kudos
kasapa
New Contributor
No notable move whatsover since listing. A bit unpopular at this stage - venture capital status. Very small trading volumes/highly illiquid share. Bull lasts only a day or hours, then back to near-listing prices. More of a longterm investment (3-5 years), as opposed to quick buck. Not for widows/orphans/MOM.
0 Kudos
Harathke
Regular Contributor
Yes, I own some shares in IPSA. My view is basically: http://www.smallcaps.co.za/valuations_ipsa1.htm A good share to be in for the long-term. See the SENS announcement that came out today (19/01/2007).
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
Hi Fred. Bought a while back after receiving some good info from yourself. When this one takes off, I think it will rocket.
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
Newcastle station to be online 23 Feb.
0 Kudos
Harley
Contributor
Good morning fellow traders. Skala and Fred - what can I say, what can I say??
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
Lekker Harley!! Thanks for your inputs that also made me enter IPSA.
0 Kudos