Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Predictions on SOL - 12 months

joani
Contributor
Pse assist me - what are the predictions for SOL over the following 12 months? I bought in high just before the crash and am just wondering whether it is sensible to hang in there or cut losses and try and recoup elsewhere?? Advice would be appreciated! Tx
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
buyme
Contributor
i would hold if i was you. i think the oil price has only got one direction from here and thats up.also the rand has weakened,which boosts sasols profits and they've got new businesses coming on line.just hand in there.......
0 Kudos
manicks
Regular Contributor
I would hold, its in recovery mode
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Hold long term. No use taking on bigger risk in order to try to recover. That's a general rookie mistake.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Hold long term. No use taking on bigger risk in order to try to recover. That's a general rookie mistake.
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
one of the strong stocks in the RESI. I would hold.
0 Kudos
warhippo
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Vince888
Regular Contributor
Hold, When Share prices drop. Buy More.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
hold....my forecast is 600(if you not in derivatives!)
0 Kudos
kicc
Frequent Contributor
my forecast is also 500 rand in the next 12-18 months - hence - i would buy on weakness.
0 Kudos
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
If you really think it will hit 500 why wait to buy something that will give you in excess of 30% capital growth and a good divi to boot, you should have really stocked up on it already. For me it's a 400 share, that's why I couldn't resist adding to my positions at 305 in august and picked up the 9.90 divi on the way.Like BTI not a share to sell only accumulate
0 Kudos