Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Preston ... count the days

CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
26-4 = 22(Jan 2008), but don't let the -4 fool you, there are only 3 (three) days in between: don't count on the 26th, it will be way too late to think then :-) AND the 22nd is gone already. Leaving the country for a while, I hope? Not taking the laptop with you, NO?!
0 Kudos
16 REPLIES 16
Preston
Super Contributor
Mr C , i was trying not to think aboout it , that is why i am on Mkadir case. This dude is cool. Taken a lot of playful punishment from me today. Yes , 3 days to go. Today will be the last day chatting on this forum so i am taking full advantage of it. Will be gone on honey from the 27th till the 3rd and it will be away from SA and all its power cuts. No taking my PC but will be operating on TYTN2.
0 Kudos
zn
Contributor
Congrats Preston and all the best to you and your future Wife, for the 26th, enjoy the Honey Moon.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
Presto, can i play your account for you while your gone, i`ll send you hourly updates from TYN2 TO TYN2,LOL
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Have you noticed how BIL stop its sharebuyback programme. Bil couls possible be saving that money to finance the merger with Rio Tinto.
0 Kudos
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
Thats why i need the current London price, no one takes notice around here,mate
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
BHP BILLITON (BLT.L) Chart Last 1216 Last Updated 12:41 GMT Exchange LSE Currency GBP Percentage change -1.54% Net change -19 Volume 23,766,371 Bid 1217 Ask 1220 Open 1195 Close 1235 Today's high 1314 Today's low 1160 Year high 1898 Year low 877 Earnings 113.98 P/E ratio 10.84 Yield 1.91 Close date 21 JAN 2008 Dividend 23.5900 Pay date 28 SEP 2007 Ex. date 12 SEP 2007 reuters just now
0 Kudos
DavidG
Contributor
Congrats Preston, marriage is good... if you make it that way.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
ENJOY PRESTON -hope u enjoy i guess i know whatg u will be doing -enjoy
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
sk_1
Super Contributor
Hey Preston, all the best, hope you have many years of happiness in front of you with your darling young wife. I hope you are so darn happy that you leave sk alone! (just joking) Seriously, If you are as happy as I have been married for the past 30 years and if you have as nice kids as I have you will be truly blessed! All the best and enjoy your honeymoon!
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
best wishes...and enjoy your honeymoon...
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
To all my friends. Thanks for all your motivating wishes. It does help. I will see ya all on the 3 Feb 2008. Good luck and Good bye Over and Out!
0 Kudos
Ega
Super Contributor
Ooops Preston, hope I havn't missed you, wanted to give you some urgent marriage advice my Dad taught me, 1st rule: always insist on one night out a week with the boys.
2nd rule: don't spend it with the boys.
0 Kudos