Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Previous post last week re market status this week

Not applicable
Cannot remember but I think Vic started the if you right r if you wrong what do you think of the market this week. Well I said TOPI should hold 23800/24000 with more downside of about 500 from the point we were at, 24430. Problem is now that has been tested today and I am not overly certain it will hold. I am relooking but see 23000/22500 in the near term, Any other views?
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Brazen
Super Contributor
I'd really like to share my views but I'm scared I'll be burnt as a witch.
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Hmmm - where'd that thread go? I said something about a retracement and more downs I think.
0 Kudos
GarethJ
Regular Contributor
This is becoming the most riveting entertainment money can buy! Europe all over the place, US futures all over the place, Gold all over the place, VIX all over the place. JSE bouncing along in unison. I'm certainly still a rooky trader, so I rate this as is un-callable, but fun to watch. Wish I'd taken a day's leave with a bowl of popcorn at home... If this was a living organism I'd think it's gonna blow...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Run naked in the streets, you'll be surprised at the looks you get. Either you are remembered or really remembered ;-) My gramps always taught me, there is never a risky statement, but always a risky assessment. Learn the difference and you will care even less what others think..... wise old fart he was before Alzheimer's.... now he can tell me bread costs 40c, so I wonder if he has Alzheimer's or he knows something I don't..
0 Kudos