Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Price Charts

Not applicable
I've some antivirus and other software installed on my pc and as a result, am no longer able to view the price charts. Java v6 is installed...any idea what the problem could be.
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
Not applicable
Does it give you an error message or does it fail silently?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
java6 update3 on mine,. explorer,.. what browser you using?,.. any firewall setting blocking java from the site?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
No error message ... just doesn't open the graphs. Btw, i'm refering to the Std Bank charts.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Have Java update 11, explorer browser Internet explorer 6 service pack 2.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
regukar windoze firewall? or an independant firewall?,..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
IE 6 is quite old; I've only got IE 7 on my machine, so perhaps someone else with IE 6 could comment on whether it works with the charts. Also check your security settings (Tools > Internet Options > Security tab). Make sure that the site is in the trusted zone, and that Java is enabled for that zone.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yep,. i also explorer7,..
0 Kudos
Vano
Regular Contributor
I still use IE6. No problem opening the SBK charts. Are you using Norton Anti virus? That has given many a computer user problems. Good virus protection, but sometimes it is overly cautious, and blocks stuff you do not want blocked.
0 Kudos