Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Price Streamer... Live Trading?

DCTrader
Super Contributor
Simon, how far away are we from being able to initiate trades directly on PS? For example, trying to make a quick trade on TOPDWQ is impossible due to the lag in opening the trading pages through the site... Thanks.
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
Not applicable
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
0 Kudos
DCTrader
Super Contributor
Haha pipe dream... worth wishing for ;)
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
DC..just go to PSG..the Live Trader works wonderfull and you can trade from the page..
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
Yep, even the Grandaddy havin' tech problems....so!.....what chance has OST??? "Changes to Internet banking site We have over the past few weeks been telling you about exciting enhancements to our Internet banking service which went live on Saturday 5 April 2008. Regrettably the response times of certain of these enhancements were not up to our exacting performance standards and we removed these enhancements. We anticipate that these exciting enhancements will be available shortly and we will keep you, our valued customer, informed." Is this Chinese for itsa kock up?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ahoy hombre....long time! Hope it was due to giving em' lost mountain hiker babes a shot of cactus very best with a twist of lemon and a facial of salt..Ja. What aces are u holding in dis ye errrr....market?
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
Dman amigo!.....just chillin'...not trading at the mo...sitting on PAMIDB since Feb '07... bit of travel & property [extending hiker babe accommodation] keeping me busy compadré....casting an eye, 'n sampling too, on the local cactus cantina that they be stocking the J&J Tradin Co.products!.....Osama & Hitler, they still tearing up the abode dude? - should be grenade throwing age by now, eh?!!......looks like we only gonna get an annual newsletter from the Zarpmeister....B&G gone quiet also, seems like no ol' schoolers spend much time here anymore....keep on walking hombré.Adios
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Bru'...if I read u korekt...4get the cantina...mocho ballsache...ask me just got out. WRT Osama & Hitler...former tamed down at 8 but later...lets say 666 should have been his birthday or I was in some nasty contraception posi during the youn'in days with da missus. Anyway taking the cretins to Phuket next month....hopefully I can get some good prices on them....now if only can dump the misuss at mini club med at 9.00am for the day...then bangkok I come.....hehehehe. WRT market...year has been great (bar a few fups) due to volatility...hence holdayz. Backed the truck on sum bildbz 2day as DB desk captain away and vol's are low on the warrant...so expect an upward adjustment soon. Also bought some kresh acl puts (aclsbp) mucho cheapo ie.till SB noticed and pulled the plug.....so much for *****ing mates eh! Anywayz hombre...take care and look at Nondela for props...who knowz maybe 2012 and Drakensburg maybe el primo beachfront property...or so em Mayans say. Adios amigo!
0 Kudos