Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Price Streamer- Simon Brown (StandardBank)

Preston
Super Contributor
Good morning Simon Something extremely interesting.... When i use my cellphone and launch Price Streamer ,it work well and i can get in. But when i log on to the "Bank" Network..I get a blank screen... Could this be a Firewall issue and how can i overcome this issue?
0 Kudos
13 REPLIES 13
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
more then odd. Shouldn't be a firewall issue as it goes via http, but *maybe* your techies have *banned* the site?
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Beside asking these techies...how can i unbanned this site....?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
nope, if banned you have to speak to them. What browser you using?
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
then I am truely stumped. Let me ask around an see what I can find.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Excellent...At least i had my morning laugh ..(LOL)
0 Kudos
DavidG
Contributor
or http://youhide.com This is a cgi-based anonymous proxy, and should work. However, if your techies banned the site, you should be getting a "banned" screen. You can always try browsing to a site that definitely should be banned. I leave choice of such sites to your imagination.
0 Kudos
kr_pto
Super Contributor
for what it is worth, i once had a problem under which i could not loaded with IE but Firefox worked fine. But was temporary problem, as have been able to use IE since then. go figure, doesnt make much sense though.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
How do i get Firefox ...site please
0 Kudos
DCTrader
Super Contributor
On the charts in Price Streamer... is it not possible to put on an X-axis as well as a line indicating the previous days close?
0 Kudos