Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Price Streamer and best 3 Bids/Offers

Not applicable
Normally Price Streamer showed the best 3 bids/offers when you clicked on the "+" next to the share, not anymore... Any reason for that?
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Jobarshares
Contributor
Mine still shows them. Try closing the Pricestraemer and open it again. You also have to make sure that you're looking at a share and not an index, like ALSH or BANK, in which case it will only show the current value.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
This has been like this ever since I reapplied to use Price Streamer, currently looking at shares like AGL/ANG/HAR, they only show one bid/offer.
0 Kudos
Surf_Rat
Super Contributor
is the price streamer down ????
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Mine is working, the call center say they are experiencing problems. Does yours show the best 3 bid/offers?
0 Kudos
Surf_Rat
Super Contributor
Mine just cut out on me thought the guys her in Ghana did not like me downloading all these bits as you pay here by the minute not by the bit I cannot even get log in I was on my way to go to war I am having a gold challenge here watching harmony and GFI like a hawk and now I am in no mans land
0 Kudos
Jobarshares
Contributor
Best advice then will be to put your shares in a watch list and check the live prices when you can not log into the Price Streamer.
0 Kudos