Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Price Streamer..for Simon

Taurus
Super Contributor
Simon i had a power failure, had to restart computer and now Price Streamer dosnt want to start again..what now?
0 Kudos
46 REPLIES 46
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
And how wil that restart Price Streamer????...gees we have some clever oaks in here.
0 Kudos
trigger
Frequent Contributor
Streamer is not working for me either, so not related to your pc.
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Taurus...I am serious...you should invest in a UPS esp if you are trading...
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
No need Chartist i usualy trade from my laptop....does your price straemer work?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
dont use the useless piece of [email protected] I still pay...which reminds me....
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
Anyone else having Price Streamer problems?
0 Kudos
attackcat
Contributor
Didn't Simon mutter something about going on holiday...?
0 Kudos
webster_1
Frequent Contributor
I have written so much about this here and directly to the [this] service provider over the last 12 months or so. I have spoken to SEQ 2x this morning after I started receiving problems from about 09:00. Only after 12 did the call center acknowledge that there could be a problem. I say again - this product is not mature enough to be deployed in this trading environment. The second problem I have is that the communication from SEQ is not up to "Standard" when problems do happen. We have all these wonderful communication tools, but for some reason SEQ does not inform us. I find this service / product unacceptable. BUT more is the absolute lack of proper communication and commitment to communicate to the client.
0 Kudos
Airborne
Occasional Contributor
Yes, I'm also having problems today. (Generally very happy with it for my needs.)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
SBK should be ashamed to sell a product like this or even have any association with it...
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
Ok Guys we all know this product is giving us endless problems, what are we going to do about it??..Simon has promised me for months now to look into my probleme..no luck!!
0 Kudos
macG
Contributor
simple quick remedy and fix..... psg online
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
Chartist what would you recommend instead of price streamer any suggestion.
0 Kudos
Ega
Super Contributor
Don't worry, lotsa Cheep, Cheep IT profesionals coming soon.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
sign up with IG index...all free with most SA stocks and free tick charts with excellent functionality for something you get free
0 Kudos
Picky
Regular Contributor
try quotetracker, link to jse, adjust refresh to 2 secs, and presto live info, with ticker if wanted .. all free
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I cannot believe we are paying for this peice of useless software. Every time the market moves quickly in a direction, Price Streamer catch a fit!
0 Kudos