Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Price Streamer..for Simon

macG
Contributor
this ***** is still offline... does std bank not read what goes on here and what people are saying about their service? or do know but they but dont care about fixing this problem and keeping their customers ?
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
It dos not work for the JSE...its delayed
0 Kudos
Not applicable
didnt you read what simon said once....no one reads these posts....only 1% of customers....
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
maybe price streamer was made in China and needs to be recalled like some of the toys that have been recalled, come to think of it maybe price streamer was made by the same said Toy company.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I moved from ABSA to STD because of their better OST service then. Lately they are not providing a good service.
0 Kudos
faure
Frequent Contributor
I would be awesome to have SFM provide a live data link to Quotetracker instead of bothering with price streamer.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Picky, where can I find Quotracker? I found references to the site: http://www.quotestudio.com but it seems the website is down? Intraday data / charts with a 15min delay is OK for me - I used to check this at BOE, but it seems they closed the door for those without BOE accounts.
0 Kudos
Picky
Regular Contributor
www.quotetracker.com, open account,then link to jse(delayed), change refresh to about 2/3 seconds, enter your symbols on portfolio, in my exp it is as live as can be, i tested it running streamer side by side
0 Kudos
Picky
Regular Contributor
if you battle phone me 0834232069
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Thanks for your help - IOU :)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Dear Price Streamer users,

We have noted, with great concern, all issues raised regarding the stability of Price Streamer and understand your frustrations around this product.

We are engaging with the third party software vendor who provides us with this service to resolve all the issues that have been raised by you.

We will communicate any progress that is made and we hope to make the price streamer product far more reliable going forward.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

0 Kudos
Ega
Super Contributor
Picky, surely the JSE data provided is delayed?
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
Thanks OST...must say this is a first for you so hope things realy gets better...
0 Kudos
Picky
Regular Contributor
ran it with streamer and info coming through was about identical, plus it is ahead on prices on OST, give it a go
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
Hi Picky..where do you go on the quotetracker website to open a acount?
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
Come on dude..thats obvios..where in the website..i dont see any place to open a acount?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I just downloaded the prog at www.quotetracker.com - after installing, the prog needed an account to login at the JSE to get the data. So I think the site where you need to open an account is the JSE - my setup is working well.
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
Ah! this is significant "We are engaging with the third party software vendor who provides us with this service..." In actual fact, although SBK OST is responsible for providing us users with a service par excellence, the service is outsourced and SBK employees thus not under suspicion as to their abilities, etc. Must be hectic in their to synchro all the roll players.
0 Kudos