Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Price Streamer

divz
Super Contributor
Won't launch anybody else having problems.
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Not applicable
I've had endless problems with it today. It's not worth 99 cents, let alone the R99 they are making us pay!
0 Kudos
divz
Super Contributor
If ost could just tell us its down or having problems and tell us when its working again it will help. Time logging on every 15 min to see if its working and just to find same problem irks the cr@p out of me i have better things to do with my time.
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
Im always having problems with mine but today its fine...isnt that a bit wierd??
0 Kudos
webster_1
Frequent Contributor
More /less the same time we experience problems with PS OST is advertising for a programmer or two. Hope these new techies will be able to create a better product - cause current staff cannot get it right. It is a shame really...I personally do not think SB can get a more advances product - the just do not have the expertise to do so. They should offer PS free of charge. That's the only way I will stop complaining about this I find paying for PS as quite an unfair business practice - th price tag does not even justify the functionality even on days when it is working. This is comparing it to some of the international products out there...
0 Kudos