Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Price Streamer

Jay_1
Occasional Contributor
Anyone having problems with the price streamer? Mine stopped updating about 20 min ago, so I shut down and went back in. Now its rejecting my password.......
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Not applicable
This price streamer is pathetic, was down yesterday at the worst possible time. It doesnt update sometimes with time sales, and hangs other times. Swear im going to demand a refund on the R99 per month im paying
0 Kudos
Jay_1
Occasional Contributor
have to agree ......Its a lot of money to pay for something that has hiccups so often ............
0 Kudos
CrownA
Super Contributor
This week has been problematic. I could not even login- it responds saying I have entered the wrong username/password. Then sometimes it bombs out, and when I try and login again, it says I am already logged in. AAARRRGGGGHHHH!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I have forwarded the above comments to standard bank online share trading. Lets see if we get some feedback
0 Kudos
CrownA
Super Contributor
Good idea - I think we need a refund for a month or two for all the pain and suffering, us poor traders..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
well they got back to me and happily pronounced that everything is in order as they have fixed the problems. And they attached a list of instructions settings for the internet brower. I probably only lost another 5k while im was individually clicking the quote button frantically to draw live graphs manually during a crissis period. But dont worry, every thing is well now. sigh at least if they would refund me the R99 I would have something to trade with after all these losses:D
0 Kudos