Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Price Streamer!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not applicable
Indices close for friday not updated, so dont trust what u see! My system sez TOPI down while its been over 23000. Very frustrating.
0 Kudos
13 REPLIES 13
Not applicable
and they actually have the audacity to charge for this cr@p - guys like Cents are actually making trading decision based on the shiiit they are feeding....
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Morning Chartist, who are you getting your live feeds from, and can you intergrate it dirrectly into Amibroker.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
I use price streamer of another online trading company. OPEN / LOW / HIGH is also not updated on their system.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
IG index a UK site for free - not even an account maintenance fee...but I am still subscribed to price streamer ....
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
thanks what is the link please.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
www.igindex.com - be prepared for an epiphany...
0 Kudos
Tango
Super Contributor
My Sharenet prices were not updated until about 11pm on friday night. I think everyone had a problem with the close data
0 Kudos
Not applicable
a notification of the problem is the very least we expect...
0 Kudos
Tango
Super Contributor
probably some doff questions, but here goes - do you need to open an account? Are there JSE live prices?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Cant seem to be able to open an account will try later. thanks.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yes - it costs you nothing - I see futures prices only but all the commodity cash prices, no deposit fees, no withdrawal fees, no waiting for your money -
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Or an apology,saying theyre working on the problem!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
C thank goodness i don't make any trades this morn.....but SBK.....how are we to trade on a platform that ain'nt working all the time.The price is the key!!!!Come on guys.
0 Kudos