Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Price Streamer

peekay
Frequent Contributor
Thank you very much for the time delay on Price Streamer, it is costing me big time. I am paying for live prices.....
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
Yogi_1
Occasional Contributor
seems to be more than 20 mins late!!!!!!
0 Kudos
Q2W
Super Contributor
Well how convienient for all. Too many users logging on... This is so not funny anymore!
0 Kudos
Mic
Super Contributor
Piece of cr@p!!!
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
Come on guys what do you expect for R99.
0 Kudos
Viresh
Occasional Contributor
Damn this system is stressing me out with its delayed feeds. I almost sold out on an uptrend thinking the price is headed for the barrier.Crazy stuff happening!
0 Kudos
genius
New Contributor
Hi Simon The price streamer has cost me a lot of money. I thought it has live feed and I sold on delayed price on topdwl and this has cost me a lot of money. How to complain about this? and I want to unsubscribe to price screamer
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Mine seems to be working just fine...
0 Kudos
peekay
Frequent Contributor
Cash, maybe you were looking when it sort of returned to normal. Mine was at least 15 min behind, time running on the clock but prices delayed.
0 Kudos
Q2W
Super Contributor
The guys trading TOPDWL, like me, lost alot of money! All of us were under the impression the barrier was close, all my buy orders failed!! All thought TOPDWL was 18c, meanwhile well over 40c.!!!
0 Kudos