Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Price drop since rights issue

AJ_
Contributor
My holding cost is R54.95. Share price is declining since the rights issue. Will the share price bounce back in short term or do I exit now.
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Not applicable
well, first point, I would hardly call this a serious decline. A couple of percent off your purchase price shouldn't worry you. Unless you are trading, in which case you might want to look for more volatile stocks. Investment wise, this is a long term keeper IMO. Their last book building exercise was, as far as I can tell, largely to get the reserve bank off their backs, and the secondary listing (Germany, isn't it?) is what will help catapult SHF). It will unlock value in their operations and hopefully get them rerated by more aggressive EU fund managers
0 Kudos
Vince888
Regular Contributor
Earning for the financial may be affected since more shares have been issued on the market. My viewpoint is that SHF future earnings will exceed market expectations. Long time value and hold for me
0 Kudos
djw
Regular Contributor
Since the ABB (advance book build) this share has fallen from R60. I wonder if they are contemplating buying Ellerines. Wish Mouton and Co would say something and give us some direction.The Dax has not performed well this year so thats another worry as well.
0 Kudos