Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Price streamer stuck.

Not applicable
Nothing unusual. What u get 4 dealing with AMATEURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
13 REPLIES 13
Not applicable
Georgem...what you have to realize is that this is a process....just like the process of realizing that you need to inform your customers that your url has changed.....a process is made up of a lot of small events....if you get the events mixed up the process can take several days...months even years...I still have difficulty in figuring out how you mix up the events of changing your url and then telling customers afterwards.....maybe some planning would shorten the seemingly interminable processes?
0 Kudos
prof
Regular Contributor
when will it be fixed ,my currency last registered at 0620 this morning and i use it for my imports and exports
0 Kudos
Not applicable
prof...even with my rudimentary IT knowledge I can tell you that it cannot be fixed....it needs to be replaced....this is a step in the process which will eventually be reached ...
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
chartist, for the record. We moved away from the scmb url ages ago and have informed clients of this fact on at least 2 occasions that I am aware of. But the old url still worked and some clients were still using it. yes yes, this will not satisfy you .
0 Kudos
Not applicable
When will this be fixed?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
problem...what problem? this is the stage we are at in the process....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
TP40 prices are not moving, this is also with the x-markets ticker
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
JSE is having problems with index data.

message from the JSE == All Johannesburg Stock Exchange indices data is not updating owing to an issue at source which affects all vendors.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
So how does IGindex keep updating? is it on a different system?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
where have all the IT people gne *sigh*
0 Kudos
Not applicable
ahhhmmmhmmmmm.../me trying to stay calm. Anybody know when prices will resume?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
mine is working?? just had a glitch but logged in again,. and up an running,.. to certain extents,..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
The TOP40 Index is not moving, it is stuck at 28290.72
0 Kudos