Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Price?

oscar_1
Occasional Contributor
With all the apparant excitement about the results. What is a realistic price increase in the shares? Will the interest rate hike have a negative influence?
0 Kudos
15 REPLIES 15
Mr_Bean
Frequent Contributor
Good question. THe share has moved nicely from below 10c. I believe this one could provide some fireworks. Forecasted results are excellent, it will be interesting to see the interims in a few months. Beige will go to 37c in the next 3 weeks.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
surely excellent is what the market is expecting. So excvellent won't move the price, overthetopsuperduperblowthelightsoutallgonehome will be required to move the price?
0 Kudos
oscar_1
Occasional Contributor
wellihopewegetthat!!!
0 Kudos
Plonky
Super Contributor
The pressure is building for Beige. There are 9 buyers @25c and 14 sellers @ 26c at the moment. No trade for over an hour. Who will give in first ??? I have been waiting two days for someone to sell @25. I must be close to the top of the pile. Come on man... someone sell @ 25c
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
it is less about the numbers of people on each side. rather the volume on each side is important, and the price gaps between buyers/sellers as you go up/down the orders.
0 Kudos
Plonky
Super Contributor
Yebo yes, and there are lots of sellers, hence my hope that the sale @ 25c should materialise. Come on man..... sell @ 25c... Simon Says
0 Kudos
theyoungster
Super Contributor
get in at 26c its gonna rise way above that when the results come out rather get in than miss the JUMP(or atleast the jump we expect)
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
people, the results are known and as such priced in already. BEG released a sens saying how much better they would be (+80% if I recall). The issue is the way forward more then recent results.
0 Kudos
Mr_Bean
Frequent Contributor
How exactly is the issue going to work, and how do you see it benefiting us?
0 Kudos
Plonky
Super Contributor
3 Million Sellers @ 26..... someone has got to give in.... come on man.... sell @25c. Why does'nt begging work anymore ???
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Plonky, was that you getting in at 25??? Just waiting for cash to clear and I'm hoping in......
0 Kudos
Plonky
Super Contributor
Ok you Bast5$#2ds. I will buy @26. 192000 shares hopefully bought now !!!! The results will probably be out tomorrow, and then some people will say "I told you so", and others will be red faced. Hard ar$e Bast@rds...
0 Kudos
theyoungster
Super Contributor
its the 13th i dont see any results ha ha ha ha ha ha (not cool)
0 Kudos
Plonky
Super Contributor
AAAAAAhhhhhhh.... now someone sells @ 25. Where were you for the last two days..... Bast####ds.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
i still have it as the 15th. The board meet today but many moons ago they said results only due on the 15th. Since then there have been a lot of dates thrown around. Maybe some time after the meeting today or alas, we shall have to be patient 'till the 15th!
0 Kudos