Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Prices Errors?

Not applicable
Are the price errors corrected now?
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
Not applicable
From home page.............4 Jun 2008 - JSE - System problems - Prices all wrong - Should be corrected by 11:30 The JSE is currently exepriencing some technical problems which is affecting the entire market. This is causing the bids, offers and last traded price data to be delayed. This means that we cannot match orders with any confidence. Please be cautious! We will advise when the problem is resolved. We will not be placing any orders at this stage.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Thanks very much. Didn't see the update.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
i'm very glad u posted here,as i did not check elsewhere,i've cancelled all mine....I think it would be a good idea if SBK would send us an SMS when troubles such this arise as we are not always trading.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I have suggested this before barry, also to post their system problem announcements under the forum
0 Kudos
Not applicable
it seems like they may not get live prices for a while....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Latest update from home page.....4 Jun 2008 - JSE - System problems - Prices all wrong - Not sure when we will be live again The JSE is currently exepriencing some technical problems which is affecting the entire market. Certain brokers have been able to recover their conncetivity to the JSE, however certain others(including us) have not been able to re-establish our connections. This is causing the bids, offers and last traded price data to be delayed. This means that we cannot match orders with any confidence. Please be cautious! We will advise when the problem is resolved. We will not be placing any orders at this stage.
0 Kudos
Big_Bucks
Super Contributor
0 Kudos