Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Private Wealth Management Club

Wizard
Super Contributor
Is anyone a member of "The South African Investor" club? What is your experience? Fees?
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
Happy Days. Another club. Is this the one lnked to RHPS?
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
I'm registered for the Money Morning newsletter..so they sent me an invitation.
0 Kudos
Wino
Super Contributor
Also got an invite. It is a Fleet street publication, cleverly worded aka American style. Personally, will not be responding.
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
A club allows the promoter to offer share advice and make money from "membership dues" without having to become licenced to manage funds etc. That alone should give you pause...
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
OK....It's more for junior traders....getting tips
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Interesting perspective Threshold. Really made me pause! I was a member for a few months, back when it was known as the "Zurich Club", abt 2 years ago. I had no real issue with their publication, but back then I was a little less wise and jumped into it without giving it proper thought, I guess we all learn and continue to learn! The fact that they changed their name, but retained the exact same sales & marketing pitch should also give you pause imho... I still have the Zurich sales & marketing pitch and its 100% a match to the present...so my Q is why change the Club Name???
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
Probabably to look a bit more attractive....what do we have to do with Zurich...
0 Kudos