Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Problem with the live price page

r_n
Contributor
seems to be a problem again.. OML is only showing 1 trade for the day after 20mins.. seems like theres a technical problem of some sort on an almost daily basis!!
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
r_n
Contributor
... ok, working again. but this site needs some serious re-engineering and debugging.. the number of technical problems seems to be increasing and every time I report it to the good people at OST I recieve the most blunt response with little or no explanation as to what the problem was... On one occasion after reporting a problem to OST for a specific time, (which had infact cost me a fair amount of money as I was concluding a trade and was receiving delayed live prices at the time and an incorrect market depth) they responded by telling me: "the website is currently up and running without any errors, on the market depth", and requested that I provide them with some proof... so i obliged by simply going to my internet history (in IE) and sending them a snapshot of the time at which the problem occurred.. Their response to this was as follows: "We had experienced a problem with the data coming from the JSE"!!!
0 Kudos