Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Problems with OST,...

Not applicable
Anyone else experiencing,. can't get into trade pages etc,. cant see home page,. cant portfolio,.. what gives !?!
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
Not applicable
The page is unavailable We are sorry but there has been an error or this page is temporarily unavailable. Please click on the browsers back button and try again. Should you continue to get this error then please contact us on 0860 121 161 or email us at [email protected]. Our office hours are 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM business days.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Thanks for the assistance,.. Much appreciated,.. !?!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
And then you charge us R35 xtra per phone in trade,.. are you guys a professional organization !?!? Whoop di doo,. i may as well go fly a kite or what,... Simon,. and you daren't smite me another time,. tis no way to treat paying clientèle,..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hey dixie, I'm having no problems getting through to any other page... sorry prob not the answer your looking for.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
You smite a king and swat a fly.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
dixie, this is not a support forum. As per the message you receive support is 0860 121 161 or [email protected]
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Thanks for that,..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Reboot,. no change,.. ke!?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Different servers in different provinces!? what gives,. most of the site works,. but for home page portfolio,. trade pages,.. anything with the access you need to actually trade really, or see the progress of trades,.. detailed p/l works,.. but not even the home page!? vrr vrr odd,..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
This is not a support forum . . . OK, I understand. I today had an SMS alert triggered and received the SMS 3 hours later. Pretty useless by then, I think. I used the "Contact us" site function to query the delay but will not be surprised to be told the service is best effort based.
0 Kudos