Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Problems with site

boing
Frequent Contributor
Is it just me or do the rest of you also experience problems on this site since Saturday. I can log in, but site slow and when I try to browse, I just start hanging until I close the site down without even logging out.
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
divz
Super Contributor
I am experiencing the same problems exactly
0 Kudos
dimitrius
Regular Contributor
yes, I'm also experiencing problems. Like today, I couldn't log in over the last half hour of the open market. The same thing happened yesterday. It's not my connection. I tried both my adsl and 3g connections. This site has become quite pathetic. But these complaints will probably fall on unsympathetic ears.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I have logged into the site seven time during today and been online for 10-20 minutes each time. So far no problems and the speed is fine.
0 Kudos
JS2
Occasional Contributor
The link between the home page watchlist share code to the charts does not seem to work either.
0 Kudos
dimitrius
Regular Contributor
You obviously logged on while the site was up and still running. Lucky you.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
HAd a error message that the back office server is down. Frustrating when one can't manage your investments when you want to. As per the usual SBK (like all big corporates) will have some clause in the contract protecting them. (Bad service protected???)
0 Kudos
boing
Frequent Contributor
Apologies for harping on about this, but I am still experiencing the same problems(site slow,hanging). Is everybody else okay. Just want to make sure before I get the techies involved on my side. I also do not have any problems browsing some other sites which make the situation even more confusing.
0 Kudos
prof
Regular Contributor
my site working great today
0 Kudos
Jaymo
Occasional Contributor
Is anyone having problems loading the charts?
0 Kudos
hellfire
Occasional Contributor
what kind of problems with the charts?
0 Kudos
Chem_I
Contributor
0 Kudos
Jaymo
Occasional Contributor
they just not showing, maybe its my java
0 Kudos