Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Problems with this site AGAIN!!!!

Not applicable
Am I the only one having problems with this site? This is becoming an everyday occurrence!!!
0 Kudos
19 REPLIES 19
trigger
Frequent Contributor
AGREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD, we should not be charged for this crap service, in fact we should be offered a night at an expensive restuarant, the SPUR comes to mind.
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
Yes im also getting fed up!!! and PSG is working fine....
0 Kudos
Captain_Kidd
Contributor
I keep getting logged of with in a couple of minutes of logging back on for the hundredth time, or I get a Error type: Internal Server Error 500 w1 , what ever that means. It is not a problem with my computer, I tried a different computer and same story.
0 Kudos
Equidis
Contributor
0 Kudos
kr_pto
Super Contributor
i got these last night and emailed them. they apparently experiencing technical problems so i am guessing this may continue off and on until they can get to the root cause.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
I take this as a compliment...cheers
0 Kudos
Lilo
Occasional Contributor
Agreed, the PSG site works better, but actually trading with them is a lot more expensive
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
Not a lot more..only R28,00 per deal.
0 Kudos
zizi
New Contributor
Not being able to make a trade at a critical moment is far more expensive! How many of you out there consider yourselves pros? I'm a novice (2 months experience) and I find the unreliability of this platform to be far below my novice standards. Other features are great though. But I also hate the auto-log out. I'm more worried about losing money to this feature because I can't time a trade, than I am about some incredibly opportunistic and lucky crook walking up to my PC while I get coffee!
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Put a mini bar next to your desk and fill it with coke light, just don't get pizzed.
0 Kudos
samoa
Super Contributor
Stay calm.You are in africa, okay?
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Hey Guys I really do not kow what is more frustrating , the Gold shares (not much movement) or standbank website problem.
0 Kudos
Clembo
Contributor
Works perfectly for me 99% of the time. I'm not a trader and never seem to have any reason for complaint. Where every minute is critical you guys are just too stressed out - I don't think any site will suit you!
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Is that your professional opinion?
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Are you the "ZED - what are you talking about" oak ?
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
Clembo i think you just want to stirr...im here from 9-5 and believe me this site sucks, specialy when you have the PSG site running next to this.
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
That 1% is when intra-day traders bounce off buildings like junkies looking for their next fix man...solution...hookup with Sister Morphine's intraV piped feed....hi-fi maxed on Jim Morrisons "Riders on the Storm"...its Thursday dude an some okes have to replace the grocery money lost on TOPDWQ....no time to chill. Adios
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I thinks its a bank issue cause that new FNB online banking site really sux... in 2 hours íve managed to do 1 payment...
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Hi there Tribal. FNB recently had to switch platform to incorporate the "one time password" functionality. It is experiencing a few problems but it will be resolved shortly unlike these "Anglogold share"
0 Kudos