Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Profit/Loss amount on Portfolio

chas
Regular Contributor
When oh when in Std Bank gonna fix this?
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
koos2
Super Contributor
I considered screaming "code RJ-L20" into a mirror myself.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
My 'contact us' is ignored and the people who used to work there I think have all disappeared. I assume all the problems stem from IT. Other folk might be more knowledgeable about how things actually work. I would like to spend a day there to see how things are done. Then again I might run screaming! It would actually be nice if there was more communication and we have some idea of when things will slot into their normal place. I had R5 just taken from quotes balance (apart from all the other things not working)- not that it affects me in the scheme of things, but shows there is a lack of attention paid to how the site operates. In fact they are strangely silent. Does anyone also trade on other trading platforms and do they work better? I feel the time taken to revert to normal is excessive and why did they have to change things anyway, because it has not made a major difference for the better - just the opposite, and created teeth-grinding irritation for their clients. Also there is a comment about the price history. Why there should be 2 to 3 duplicates of each day I fail to understand.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
swordfish...free... stable and easy to use.......no account management or maintenenace fees...free live data...free charting and many people have made free custom indicators are ttading signal programms avaialble...used by most many pros..mail me [email protected] for info
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
- and the worst thing is, Std Bank just don't seem to give a t0ss.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Not to mention how long it takes to fix the things they know are not working ...
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
Hi, guys - when you t0ss up a complicated system (and there MUST be a *****h0use full of graphic and mathematecial processes) it takes b@lls to admit a sc r e w-up and roll back to the former scenario. Me thinks a Caster S is pulled on us - no b@lls. Now that we are so far down the line with the changed enviro, we'll just have to settle for a long period of sad waiting for them to rectify this rectum.
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
Please be a quiet patient, we are waking on it after breakfast and in between the tea breaks. So be happy now and shush.
0 Kudos
chas
Regular Contributor
HEY STD BANK GET YOUR FLIPPIN ACT TOGETHER AND SORT OUT....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
the more likely to ban you for using the word flippin than to fix the real problems.....decency before functionality! No one cares...you have to make them care and there is only one way to do that...
0 Kudos