Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Project Director.. TYTN 2

Preston
Super Contributor
Is there any reason why i cannot access the chat forum from my TYTN 2 mobile
0 Kudos
11 REPLIES 11
Copper
Regular Contributor
my contract is dur for renewal next month.How do you find the TYTN preston??
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Excellent. I would recommend it to anyone. Only shortcoming is battery life ,but that is only due to the numerous application it run at the same time. Adv 1. Access e-mail when away from the office..it is not expensive. 2. List of favourite person enable you to touch the screen and it will start to dail that person 3. All other application included..acrobat reader, window application. It is really excellent...quality product.
0 Kudos
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
I agree presto, short battery life, i am getting a iapple from the states soon, i also battle to dial folks when in me motor,lol
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
But why can i not access the chatroom dude..?
0 Kudos
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
cant say i tried it myself whilst out of office but ill give it a go and report back, stand by on one leg
0 Kudos
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
bottom line is i dont have the answer, but ye mine dont get in either, error reading states page not found, must be a WAP enablement or something, or greenteeth, or whatever they call it these days,lol
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
maybe one of many firewall that Standard bank has installed.
0 Kudos
yrg
Frequent Contributor
Its to do with the frames and stylesheets that they use. To get it to work login as usual then go to https://securities.standardbank.co.za/ost/sp/code/chatForum/last30ForumTopics.asp Bookmark that so you don't have to type it in everytime. Also, try installing opera mini (alternative to IE). Its works much faster because opera compresses the data first on their servers before sending the data to you - this also means you save on download costs.
0 Kudos
Ega
Super Contributor
The problem is the battery, charged with Eskom power
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
thanks yrg, whats that stand for chom.
0 Kudos