Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Proper Charting software

sax
Frequent Contributor
I'm looking for decent charting software that will give me 5 min intervals instead of day. I found my fine tuning but need my tools. Please if someone can help me out.
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
Not applicable
its not about the software its about the feed....IG Index will give you tick charts for free on SA futures and all commodities....
0 Kudos
sax
Frequent Contributor
i use the tick charts but want to do my research on intraday values to get a week outlook per day. will help me make better trades. going by min is to quick
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Goldbull
Frequent Contributor
MetaStock and MarketMaster are both end-of-the-day trading applications. Metastock does offer a more expensive application but it will probably not be the answer because the local feed. Checkout metasock.co.za.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Anyone know who to use for EOD data for Amibroker? I am currently with InvestorData.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
InvestaData is good !
0 Kudos
kr_pto
Super Contributor
i use sharenet, just over R100 a month and no problems thus far.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I have been using ID since Dec 2005 but I think its time I move on to new provider who can supply data at and around 19h00.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
true , that would be an advantage but i think they are all dependent on the time they themselves receive there feed from the JSE. omo
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Did you receive your data for yesterday and today already coz I have not I tried to email ID and it appears to be in vain
0 Kudos