Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Pullback??

Not applicable
Is this a regular pull back because of the last few days of extreme profits? I saw that it ended down 1.6% in canada. Could we still see 25 soon?
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
Wizard
Super Contributor
Dead Cat Bounce
0 Kudos
Vagabond
Contributor
On the charts it is in a triangle that has bearish written all over it. May just came back to below $2 in Canada or break resistance on the upside. I am favoring the pullback to around 1300c on the JSE. But anybodies guess as to what will happen in Canada.
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
This rubish has had its days last year to May....Sell!!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
sell!!! i got in at R13 week, sold at 17:20 two days ago. was a risk and it paid off. i think it is going to steady retract back down, and if there is any sign of bad news comming GOODBUY money!!!!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
sell!!! i got in at R13 week, sold at 17:20 two days ago. was a risk and it paid off. i think it is going to steady retract back down, and if there is any sign of bad news comming GOODBUY money!!!!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
UUU was a bloody good buy at 1600! Now that they bought Karatau, its looking prosprerous
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
Moose. Just say it so that the Afrikaanse outjies ook kan verstaan.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
In 'n poging om verhoogde uitset aan te spoor, het Uranium One 'n 50% aandeel in karatau Uranium van JSC myne bekom. 'n Transaksie tot die waarde van $385 miljoen...
0 Kudos
Galuc
Super Contributor
Trade the price willman not the speculation, it is still moving, up u left 20% on the table!
0 Kudos