Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Q4 GDP -1.8%

Not applicable
This isn't capitalism, Lenin wasn't communism, tis very confusing. Think I'll just trade the price
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
don't trade the price, trade the trend; and Lenin was a psychopath while Marx was a sociopath... communism was just a convenient excuse for them to explain away their minor social deviations.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Aaaah, your a psychologist.
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
Five? The point I'm trying to make: If you're a capitalist and it's it's your money at risk... would you leverage it 50 times? huh? No selfmade millionaire will ever do that and if he does, well, then he won the lotto or he inherited it. There are no free lunches and a capitalist knows that very well. What we have in this world are far too many lobbyists, politicians, investment managers, brokers, bankers et al who work for salaries and commissions and who risk other peoples money, iow, stupid rats
0 Kudos
ian_kotze
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
nope, I'm a trader first and always, I failed Industrial psychology 3 times and gave up (I just can't get the union thingie?), barely passed psych 1, and got 80% for sociology because I wrote the exam so drunk that I said exactly what I thought of Marx and somehow that was entertaining to the moderators (I'm still amazed they could read my handwriting)
0 Kudos