Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Question for John

Not applicable
They're at it again....Dont they just love each other.....heeheehehehe
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Every few months (for years now) john and C have a little fight. It endures for about 100 posts. John vows never to get into it with C again. C waits and winds him up a few months later. And it all starts again. Bottom line, there's a lotta love there.
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
lol. i just have to do this... to save costs, just select an excellent company, buy the share and hold for 40 years, you will be surprised, remember to add to the position and re-invest dividends... way cheaper for costs. lol...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Oh Johnny boy...you really make me laugh....failure to see the bigger picture again......The bigger picture is that I am able to make 100 K per month consistently...this is what I do ....in absolutely any market conditions...The point about trading so often is that allows you to replicate your returns day in day out...John u really need to educate yourself on concepts such as risk reward etc...you can no longer claim novice status ...about time you got to grips with these concepts...I why dont you have a chat to some professional traders....or just speak to Pieter at DWT ...he will tell you that the traders who have a steady revenue stream are the ones that trade more often intra day...John I can see what has happened here...you are all full of yourself cause you made one or two good trades last month...but I can see from your account that your average is about 25% of the good month...with some negative months no doubt dragging this down even more...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
John...just to inform your ignorance...the top trader at DWT trades 13000 contracts on average and he makes less per trade than I do but he makes well over 200K per month...stuff u can only dream off...its about making money consistently....not about being right...its not about making money on each trade...its just about making money ...over time ...again and again...not just once but consistently
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
GOD is that all!!! geez no wonder traders get a bad name..I make half that using 2 contracts and 10 trades a day and I think I trade to much
0 Kudos
Not applicable
John pse man ...I said I am not interested in your boasts unless I get the whole story....200K is the least he earns ....this is all I know for sure...he may earn considerably more...you are degenerating into infantile behavior now...
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Are we talking about Lenod from Table View, ya he does make some good cash but the last time he and I spoke he only trades 1 contract at a time.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
nah brazen, tis not a real tiff until chartist says he'll never post again . but then that's usually because of something I have done .
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Simon u a are quite funny for someone who works for a bank....
0 Kudos