Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Question for the Cipla followers

Not applicable
I don't track this share, but looking at their numbers, I see that 95% of their revenues comes from what they call 'non-factory' sales. I though Cipla manufactures here? Or are they just one big distribution company for their Indian counterpart?
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Preston
Super Contributor
I love this share. I am waiting for some surplus cash for a 30 years investment in this share. PE ratio does looks at bit high at the moment.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Awesome. Not entirely sure if it answers my question though - but will ponder on the thought nevertheless
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Sorry dude,i do not know the answer to your question.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Don't you think it is kind of a pre-requesite to understand the nature of the company you want to take a 30 year investment in?
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Yes, i do agree, but my interest will grow once i have the cash in my bank account. It is like ,lets "cross that bridge" when it is time to cross motto. Nevertheless Cipla and Eli are on my radar screen.
0 Kudos
bob1_1
Contributor
Dividend low... 30 year cash, if so, I would hold the cash for possible down side (slow economic growth)..
0 Kudos