Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Question

Rossi
Contributor
Hi Guys, Pretty new to this, any ideas on why MRF is pretty much lingering on the 368 mark.?
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
muc
Contributor
Be careful, it has had a long hard run and a major correction is expected. Have a look at the Technicals on price chart.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
I've been a bit nervous about mrf and sold most of mine at 368 a little earlier.I just can't decide if it's consolidating before another big move up or whether it could take a big drop,so just decided to reduce my exposure.The technicals don't look that good to me.
0 Kudos
muc
Contributor
I am going to wait for a correction to 320,310,300. I won't predict days or weeks, but it will happen, then it will be a deal of note to climb up and away.
0 Kudos
prof
Regular Contributor
i think its consolidating and once the sellers are out of the way we may see some more upside.
0 Kudos
sk_1
Super Contributor
Here's my prediction, With the ferrochrome price set to spike again Merafe is a buy! Take profit at 480.
0 Kudos
sk_1
Super Contributor
And set stoploss at 330! Never forget the stoploss!!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
Mr_Bean
Frequent Contributor
When are the MRF management team doing their road show? This should considerably increase their exposure
0 Kudos