Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Questions regarding SSF's

Brommie
Frequent Contributor
I need to free some cash and want to switch some shares to SSF's planning to keep my risk profile and exposure similar to my current status. I have read all the relevant info but still have some questions. At Quote, Day comparison, price: This is the offer price from SBK but where can one find the last trading price? What does market to market mean? How is the value traded determined ? What does the open interest (contracts) mean? On the price matrix, can one determine potential profit if you use the current share price and the expected share price and the diff's between the bid and offer prices? When you scroll down there is a note what says it says 'purely indicative'?
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
brommie, a lot of question and I would suggest more knowledge before you dive in. On the menu under help & education we have online courses in SSF and if you're in Johannesburg we have a presentation on Tuesday.
0 Kudos