Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Quick Quiz are the broad markets Bullish or Bearish and why??

venice
Super Contributor
Just a little bored in the pre afternoon session calm. Lets take a quiz regarding the direction of the market over the next few days but you have to say why gut feelings don't count. Lets liven up the TA discussion.
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Russ
Super Contributor
I'm only watching resources.Some of them are showing signs of having a key day reversal today after their pullbacks towards support.If they finish well today this could be the start of another up-leg.note the "if".
0 Kudos
Not applicable
OK, I will see what I have learned from TA. ALSI starting to look a little weaker Starting to head toward 200 MDA then on 30/45 I see the trend again leaning toward the 30 MDA. on 15/7 broke 7 MDA 10 out of 17 times. FInding support at 15MDA and if it can break that then I guess a small pull back. To be confirmed. Overall I see a sideways pattern developing until end of week and ending about flat maybe somwehere around 23800 to 24100. Am I wrong? on my ROM I see a start of a sell signal but on the lower side of the 200ROM so will need conformation later.... Am I so-so acturate or totally off?
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
Hi Venice.for now the alsi is consolidating on the hourley charts..sorta like a decending triangle i see there.. time will tell where it breaks and that should set the tone for the rest of the week.
0 Kudos