Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Quip of the month award

Not applicable
So far Project Director leads with Basil Faulty as a response to who needs Manual anyway. But this is a democratic process open to members only. Any other nominations?
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
YNWA
Super Contributor
Sorry 5, not a quip but a "manual" to help unnerstan whats cutting with the religious slant to the thread....." Religions of the World "... TAOISM - Schitte Happens... HARE KRISHINA - Schitte Happens Rama Rama Ding Ding... HINDUISM - This Schitte happened Before... ISLAM - If Schitte Happens, Take a Hostage... ZEN - What is the Sound of Schitte Happening?... BUDDHISM - When Schitte Happens is it Really Schitte?... CONFUCIANISM - Confucius Say, "Schitte Happens"... 7th DAY ADVENTIST - Schitte Happens on Saturdays... PROTESTANTISM - Schitte Won't Happen if I Work Harder... CATHOLICISM - If Schitte Happens I Deserve IT... JEHOVAHS WITNESS - Knock! Knock! Schitte Happens... UNITARIAN - What is This Schitte?... MORMON - Schitte Happens Again & Again & Again... JUDAISM - Why Does this Schitte Always Happen To Me?... RASTAFARIANISM - Lets Smoke This Schitte My Man!...
0 Kudos
samoa
Super Contributor
Month end real close..lol
0 Kudos