Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Quotable Quotes

CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
'Whenever you find yourself in a hole it is time to stop digging' - Warren Buffet; 'It doesn't matter if you're bad at Golf or S#x, you may still enjoy it' - Kevin Costner.
0 Kudos
16 REPLIES 16
Not applicable
My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-***** - Jack Nicholson
0 Kudos
Not applicable
..one's company, two's a crowd, three's a party (Andy Warhol).
0 Kudos
surfer
Regular Contributor
few things in life are fatal
0 Kudos
geordie1
Super Contributor
Just because I am Paranoid does'nt mean that they are not after me
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
While amateurs go broke by taking large losses, professionals go broke by taking small profits."
0 Kudos
Blik
Super Contributor
'Son, what is it with you. Is it ignorance or apathy?' He said, 'David, I don't know and I don't care.' David Nosafora to Troy Flavell
0 Kudos
Not applicable
If you hold back anything, I'll kill ya. If you bend the truth or I think your bending the truth, I'll kill ya. If you forget anything I'll kill ya. In fact, you're gonna have to work very hard to stay alive, Nick. Now do you understand everything I've said? Because if you don't, I'll kill ya. -Rory breaker (lock stock and two smokin barrels (CLASSIC!!)
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Its the ability to fail that makes for lasting success! and Failure should be our teacher,not our undertaker!
0 Kudos
Blik
Super Contributor
***** Happens (Gump, F, 95 or so)
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Things to do in the lift on the way home tonight - WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves. - GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral. - MEOW occasionally. - STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on." - WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you. - DROP a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!" - BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift. - CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
:-) :D) I was with a group for lunch the other day, waiter crawling in, greeting: "Hi, I'm Willie and will be waiting on you today." Up jumps one of the guests, stretching out his arm and forcing the waiter to shake his hand: "Hi, I'm Willie and I'll be on your case if I have to wait for you!"
0 Kudos
Not applicable
1 Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things 2 If man evolved from monkeys and apes, why do we still have monkeys and apes 3 The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live 4 Is there another word for synonym? 5 What if there were no hypothetical questions 6 I went into a bookstore and asked the salesman, "where's the self-help section?" he replied "If I tell you it will defeat the purpose" 7 One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor....
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
Nice, straight and simply relaxing :-)
0 Kudos
Bossie_Bek
Contributor
One never knows, do one Archy McNally
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful,and so are we.They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people,and neither do we. (George Bush)
0 Kudos
Dilligaff2
Frequent Contributor
Imagine if common sense were common?
When all is said and done, more will be said than done
The more people I meet, the more i like meat
0 Kudos