Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Quote for the day

Preston
Super Contributor
Success is just like being pregnant ... Everybody congratulates you but nobody knows how many times you were screwed in the process !!!
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
Thanks for the humour, you took some of the gloom in this day away for me.
0 Kudos
SIMBA
Super Contributor
Preston as the only oke on the forum who never went to university i have been banned from offering advice on trading, if you become the forums comedic adviser there will be nothing left and i will have to seek out Chartist to annoy.........
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Are you the only one?? No - surely not -
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
I never went to university .. they wouldn't let me in ..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
im at Uni haha. So technically i dont have the degree yet... 1st year Bcomm Investment management.
0 Kudos
Blik
Super Contributor
University - unischmersity. Counts for nothing. I was there for ages and learnt how to down a beer reasonably quickly. Always remember that Hendrick Verwoed went to University, and I guess most people nowadays figure his economic policies (amongst others) weren't exactly spot on!
0 Kudos
TOPIX
Regular Contributor
My twin brother is at university - he is in a bottle in the biology class - I dunno why.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I never went to university...in fact I did not spend as much time in school classes as I should have....you tell from my spelling.
0 Kudos
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
TOPIX, trust you not as "pickled" as him.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Went to varsity and learned more and more of less and less until I knew everything of nothing.
0 Kudos
Blik
Super Contributor
my first day at varsity, our VC, told us that your knowledge that you gain here, is what you remember when you have forgotten all the facts.
0 Kudos
eddy66
Super Contributor
changing careers.Started studying part time this year,enrolled at Tuks so full time from next year.BCom investment management.
0 Kudos