Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Quotes Balance

DCTrader
Super Contributor
My quotes balance hasnt moved over the last 2 days... u guys having similar problems?
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
peekay
Frequent Contributor
My quotes balance is immaterial. Sitting on R 220 and will lose everything above R 100 on Monday. Nothing to use it on, should maybe set up a few SMS alerts
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Beware! The same happened to me but it obviously was ticking away nontheless and suddenly there was a huge drop. Complained and they said they would refer it to their IT department but after a few more queries to them I gave up and they never did have the courtesy to come back to me.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
DC, you using price streamer? If yes then all website prices are free and quotes bank only used for SMS's.
0 Kudos
DCTrader
Super Contributor
No, not using price streamer... quotes balance been stuck at -1262c for the past 3 days... sure I've racked up a lot in that time!
0 Kudos
cfm
Super Contributor
There is a maximum number of quotes you can be charged for per month. Did you perhaps run into that barrier?
0 Kudos
DCTrader
Super Contributor
Not that I know of...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Arent we supposed to get 500c per each confirmed trade? I dont think my quote balance ever reflects that...
0 Kudos
cfm
Super Contributor
Yes. It appears on your balance the next day. But not for SSF trades.
0 Kudos