Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Quotes Balance

Not applicable
Anyone having trouble with quotes balance? Have not had a credit for a trade from yesterday. And it seems that for every trade 22c is taken off. It always used to be 11c. Has this changed?
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Not applicable
ya , there is definitely something wrong there , my quotes bank balance used to be around 10 rand a month now it goes up to around 90 to 100 rand. I have contacted OST 4 time , three emails and 1 phone call. Each time they say they will look into it. I explained to them the quotes bank balance counter goes up without using live. It appears to go up as i change from page to page. Maybe they can take another looksee and let us know what's happening. Have a nice weekend everyone.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
hi Up ,if its in your favour why complain,mine also keeps going up,i say let sleeping dogs lie! btw there seems to be no world price for coal each country arranges its own price.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Cheers Barry , good point about the Quotes Bank Balance , - i think with coal in most cases each country supplies its own requirements I suppose - There seems to be an abundance of coal mines around. I think getting it out the ground is the hard bit.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Well barry, nice if you are getting extra, but with mine definitely not getting the trade credits due and also getting hit for a double trade each time.
0 Kudos