Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

R 105

THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
Nonsense- I bought GFI because it was relatively cheap (time-based) and liquid (time-based) and volatile (time-based.) Now I trade my holdings because that is all there is left to do. I anticipate taht my trades against your price will yield a return in excess of staying put in the position (time based) but hold (and work) this specific position to outperform the market in general (time-base!!)
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
If you say its time based , did you put in order to sell or buy on 14/05/2012 or was the order for 105.00. Try to understand this, its very simple: at any point in TIME, the PRICE determines the TRADE. Trading is about PRICE and not your : "Trading is about timing."
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
WOW - but you do talk rubbish! BUY now wait - a year or so for a 1% increase and you will have successfully traded your price. I shall leave you to argue with yourself now!
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
Y ou cannot control the price! You can only determine the timing of your buy or sell - and the duration of your position. FULLSTOP!
0 Kudos
fusion12321
Frequent Contributor
trashold u stupid old coot !!! u ignored him for 3 minutes. dork get a hobby or a life.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
what a drama queen! you have still not answered the question about the investment that you turned into a trade based on PRICE!
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
and 1% return pa...thats not trading, hell its not even investing!
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
thresh, not trash!
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
OH it's you again, confusion, the resident idiot. Every class has one. At 42, retired, having some fun with the opinions of amateur (mostly) traders as I prepare a thesis; and with more money than I know what to do with - I can only laugh at the drivel that is dished up by aggressive morons like you. You make no contribution and offer no opinion. You are a fine example of a waste of life force. RAMS - has an opinion; argues it; no doubt enjoys the argument - and that's the way it should be!
0 Kudos