Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

R 200

sponono
Super Contributor
Working nicely from the R200 entry point
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
Russ
Super Contributor
I can see why you bought on the daily chart.I was a little concerned about the sell divergence (starting March 2012) on the weekly rsi,but I still don't know whether to place any emphasis on these-sometimes they drag on for months (as this one has) without having any effect.Probably better to just follow the daily chart and have an exit strategy (as always)if things go wrong.So I've learnt something from this!
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
the reason for buying this one is because the stock was doing a head and shoulders but then broke out of the left shoulder at R200, a break out like that is, in my observation, a bullish one. The weekly 14 day MA on the RSI has also just broken up above the 9 day SMA: to me this means the weekly chart has just given a buy signal. The stock still needs to clear R210 though to confirm a strongh break-out on the hourly chart, then R220 and then the sky is the limit.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Well I got a few at 20441 figuring the H and S still has some way to go.Looks like I was just in time!
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
Praying for a close above R210 today:
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
How much of your profit are you willing to share with me , if i pray with you?
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
I hope it doesn't, but it wouldn't surprise me if it pulls back to test the neckline around R200 before it gets going again.
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
why are u hoping for no close above R210 today. Anyway does not look likely with only 1 hour of trading
0 Kudos
Pepi
Regular Contributor
Russ - Sponono - i am also waiting for it to get down to around R197 198 support - if it gets there!
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
I meant I hope it doesn't pull back.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
I hope the pullback is complete and it can get going again.
0 Kudos